Assessing your talents and creating an action plan. Working together to maximize your potential. Setting you up for job satisfaction and ensuring ultimate career success.
Understanding your unique personality traits and characteristics, faulty and sabotaging behavioral patterns, core values and strengths is a key element in selecting the right career path.
Phase 1 : Foundation
Four, 2-3 hour sessions clarifying your objectives
- your unique purpose (Dharma Code)
- design a road map to achieve your goals
- resolve communication problems and manage conflict
- creation of a written outline of business plan
Phase 2 : Creation
- Marketing (IE: Domain, Host, Branding, Logo, Color Scheme, Lead Magnets, Social Media, Business Cards, etc)
- Products (IE: Course Portal, Program, Book, Membership, Group/Private Coaching, Videos, etc)
- Sales (IE: Webinar, Social Media, Podcast, Email, Funnels, etc)
- Customer Satisfaction (IE: Onboarding, Merchant Account, CRM, FAQ’s, Support, Mentoring Groups, etc)
Phase 3 : Implementation
IE: Landing Page, Website, Payment System, Funnels, SEO, Insights, Ads Manager, etc.
If you have concerns or questions, please view the FAQ below or email email@example.com to set up your private divorce mediation consultation.
Questions about Career/Business Coaching Near You?
A Career Business Coach works with each client to evaluate and audit each clients skills, education and goals.
After the initial assessment, a plan and roadmap is created to enable them to launch a satisfying and sustainable business.
Without a doubt, career coaching can be done virtually.
It is never too early and never too late to prepare for your financial success. Working with a knowledgeable, experienced and caring business coach will set you up with success.
Again, It’s never too early and never too late to start.