Why Hiring a Divorce Coach is a Game Changer
Feeling heard, understood and prepared for any change in life allows people undergoing divorce to manage their emotions, gain the knowledge and skills they need to make better decisions and shift their focus to the future.
There are many advantages you will benefit from working with a Divorce Coach.
A divorce coach will help keep your staff engrossed in the work you’ve hired them to accomplish while alleviating the divorce process logistics.
Many people benefit from working with a Divorce Coach. Just like athletes use for sports! They prepare you mentally, physically, emotionally, financially, psychologically and even spiritually for the road ahead, peak performance during and recovery after.
A Divorce Coach is trained to take you from confusion to conclusion.
Topics and Stages:
- The decision to divorce – should I, or shouldn’t I? Decisions about the process of divorce
- Questions to ask attorneys
- How to find/create the right divorce team
- Getting financially informed and organized
- Getting organized for responding to being served
- Co-parenting concerns during divorce
- How/what to tell and answer children’s questions
- Parental alienation and estrangement
- Communicating with lawyer, spouse & others
- Mitigating outside influence
- Getting ready for settlement discussion
- Getting ready for mediation
- Getting prepared for court dates
- Effectuating the settlement
- Taking on the new roles of ex-spouse and co-parent
- How to deal with moving
- Being stuck -letting go – moving on
- Developing your financial independence
- Creating a new or improved career path
- Learning to date again
Using this list as a catalog of entry points to initiate a conversation, your confusion and overwhelm will shift to feel supported and validated.
In addition to the topics and stages, it is also helpful to increase your awareness of the wide range of negative emotional symptoms you might experience:
Know How a Divorce Coach can help you.
- Understand how to maintain a healthy and proactive connection with their ex-spouse and children.
- Communicate with their attorneys, allowing them to focus on their business while staying on top of their legal matters.
- Find methods to let go of the past and move forward towards a brighter future.